Electrosurgery-device testing has never been easier than with the RF303RS. User-selectable loads (50 to 750 Ω), signal averaging, battery power and portability make the RF303RS a very versatile tool for determining performance of multiple ESU “makes” and models.
- New Signal Averaging Mode (SAMTM)
- New RS232 port
- Battery powered for completely isolated measurement
- Digital display
- HF-leakage-current measurement
- 4-digit numeric LCD with backlight and power-save mode
- All existing units upgradeable to the NEW RF303RS model