Designed to get you in and out of most locations in 60 seconds, this quick-check device tests 12-lead ECG, respiration, IBP and NIBP with an easy touch screen menu designed for troubleshooting fast. It is 90 % smaller and lighter than single-function patient simulators, provides one-tap testing for most patient monitor checks, and runs all day on a single battery charge. Featuring specialized stay-connected ECG posts to ensure secure lead connections and no-hassle testing, ProSim 4 is perfect for on-call BMET professionals troubleshooting patient monitors throughout a hospital facility, and as a grab-and-go portable tester.
Multi-language user interface available in English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Italian, and Chinese.
- Accurate/repeatable 12-lead ECG, respiration, IBP and physiologically-relevant NIBP testing
- 90 % smaller and lighter than combined technology of single-function testing tools
- Breakthrough touch screen technology
- One-tap testing for most performance tests and checks
- Easy quick-check patient monitor testing in one minute or less with onboard pre-sets and auto sequences
- Integrated, rechargeable battery capable of running quick checks all day
- Stay-connected ECG posts for secure lead connections
- Repeatable NIBP testing within 2 mmHg independent of device under test
- Multi-language user interface offers choice of language selection
- Tilt stand design for operation in tight spaces and better viewing angle