The PS320 Fetal Simulator simulates fetal and maternal ECG as well as uterine activity to test and troubleshoot fetal electronic monitors and to train clinical staff.
The unit is battery operated and small enough to fit in a pocket so mobile technicians and clinical instructors can take it anywhere.
The PS320 simulates several fetal parameters including twins, and it simulates a wide range of clinical scenarios for training labor-and-delivery staff in how to recognize normal and abnormal responses. An optional mechanical heart creates fetal heart sounds for testing fetal monitors’ ultrasound cables and transducers.
PS320 offers an easy user interface providing a 2 x 16-character LCD display with adjustable contrast. The unit operates on a 9-volt battery with low-battery monitoring or functions with the supplied battery eliminator.
- Mechanical heart for ultrasound simulation
- TOCO simulation (External or IUP)
- Ultrasound simulation (including twins)
- Maternal ECG simulation
- Fetal ECG (tracks ultrasound #1)
- Internal (DECG) and external fetal ECG
- Uterine-activity selections
- Fetal beat-to-beat variability
- Periodic and non-periodic fetal ECG changes
- Arrhythmia selections
- Compact, lightweight, pocket-size plastic housing
- Battery operated with status indications
- Special kits available with all required accessories and cables to test fetal monitors for specified manufacturers