Ensure infusion pumps are tested accurately and quickly with real-time results using the IDA-1S one-channel infusion device analyzer, the newest member of the Fluke Biomedical IDA family. The IDA-1S is a portable, battery-operated instrument that allows for speedy verification of infusion device performance.
The IDA-1S measures the flow rate and volume delivered, and the pressure generated in occlusions or blockages of the fluid line and is based on sophisticated measurement technology trusted by biomedical professionals around the world.
It is easy to set up and requires little or no training to use. The IDA-1S can be used to test a wide variety of infusion pumps and the auto-start feature simplifies syringe pump testing and other tests that have long startup times.
- Integrated carrying handle and lightweight (2.7 lb) for easy portability
- Battery powered with up to 10 hours of continuous operation for on-the-go operation
- LCD touchscreen for ease of use
- Average and instantaneous flow measurement
- Occlusion pressure measurements to 45 psi
- Maximize accuracy with Autostart mode enabling unit to begin testing only when fluid is detected
- Compatible with a wide variety of infusion pumps
- Based on technology that is proven and trusted worldwide
- On-board memory allows test results storage instantly
- Hydrograph graphical software to control unit,display results and print results via PC
- Global sales, service and support