SPOT Light sets up in seconds to send SpO2 saturation, heart rate, perfusion, transmission, artifact noise, and eight different manufactures custom r-curves to a pulse oximeter or patient monitor. It is designed to take the abuse of everyday use, including the stresses of transportation, moving from room to room and device to device, and the occasional fall from the workbench.
An increasing number of medical devices now have pulse oximetry built in. SPOT Light can be paired with other Fluke Biomedical test tools to make modern device testing task fast and easy. Need to check a defibrillator with pulse oximetry? SPOT Light with the Impulse 7000 Defibrillator Analyzer allow you to test any external defibrillator on the market today. Do you have a fleet of new patient monitors coming that require incoming inspection? Using SPOT Light with ProSim 4 Vital Signs Simulator allows you to easily accomplish this task out in hours instead of days.
- Small, portable and lightweight
- Large, easy to read LCD display
- Rechargeable battery lasts 10 hours minimum
- Signal strength indicator
- SpO2 Saturation: 80 %, 85 %, 90 %, 95 %, 97 %, 98 %, 99 % and 100 %
- Heart rate: 30, 60, 80, 100, 120, 150 and 245 BPM
- Perfusion: 0.2 %, 2 % and 10 %
- Transmission: dark/thick, normal and light/thin
- Artifacts: respiration and ambient light
- R-curves: Nonin, Masimo, Nellcor, Nihon Kohden, Mindray, GE, Philips, BCI