What makes the ProSim 3 and 2 the best choice for testing in the field?
- Light weight and equipped with enough battery life to last a full work day
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Simple user interface and stay connected ECG posts
- Streamlined cable requirements with updated DIN connectors that ensure ProSim family consistency
- Easily pairs with SPOT Light and other devices for comprehensive testing.
- Portable patient simulator for evaluating the performance of patient monitors
- 20% lighter and 25% smaller than predicate devices
- Just-right feature set includes ECG, pacemaker, arrhythmia and performance testing, respiration, invasive blood pressure, temperature, cardiac output (ProSim 3 only), fetal/maternal (ProSim 3 only)
- 43 high-quality ProSim 8 waveforms
- With four IBP channels, ProSim 3 can test even the highest acuity scenarios
- Improved hardware includes stay-connected ECG posts and upgraded DIN connectors
- Simplified user interface with four button navigation
- Field upgradeable, and easily paired with other devices for comprehensive testing