Don’t need a comprehensive patient monitor tester? The ProSim 3 and 2 Vital Signs Simulators are the clear choice for biomedical engineering and field service technicians that need a quality feature rich device with high portability.
What makes the ProSim 3 and 2 the best choice for testing in the field?
Light weight and equipped with enough battery life to last a full work day
Field upgradeable firmware
Simple user interface and stay connected ECG posts
Streamlined cable requirements with updated DIN connectors that ensure ProSim family consistency
Easily pairs with SPOT Light and other devices for comprehensive testing.
- Portable patient simulator for evaluating the performance of patient monitors
- 20% lighter and 25% smaller than predicate devices
- Just-right feature set includes ECG, pacemaker, arrhythmia and performance testing, respiration, invasive blood pressure, temperature, cardiac output (ProSim 3 only), fetal/maternal (ProSim 3 only)
- 43 high-quality ProSim 8 waveforms
- With four IBP channels, ProSim 3 can test even the highest acuity scenarios
- Improved hardware includes stay-connected ECG posts and upgraded DIN connectors
- Simplified user interface with four button navigation
- Field upgradeable, and easily paired with other devices for comprehensive testing