GE Solar 8000M Monitoring System
System is available in a variety of configurations which can be customized to the needs of the facility. Equipment is used, biomedical tested and warrantied for 6 months.
Name the department and the need,the Solar 8000m sets the standard for exceptional critical care:
• Comprehensive software selection includes information management solutions for core vital signs, adv
anced cardiac care, ventilation evaluation, as well as OR and NICU care.
• Choice of non-proprietary digital, analog or flat-panel touchscreen displays help you easily configure the solution to the need.
• Vertical split-screen capability allows you to view two patients simultaneously without any loss of information on screen.
• Care-unit-specific remote controls provide easy one-button access to commonly used functions.
• Web-based training helps users learn the system at their space, without waiting for formalized sessions to be scheduled.
• With connection to the mission-critical network and Centricity systems,patient data can be automatically charted to create a more comprehensive patient record.
This unit is in used/tested condition, 6 month warranty