PROCARE monitors have versatile clinical capabilities to monitor a wide range of patients. Intuitive features make them easy to operate with minimum training. With high-quality GE design and engineering, these reliable devices help you provide patients with outstanding monitoring technology, while making the most of your budget.
PROCARE monitors make it easy to acquire accurate patient data to support timely decision-making.
They enhance the ease and reliability of monitoring with:
- A crystal clear display that allows you to see patients’ status at a glance, displaying up to six waveforms simultaneously
- One-button access to commonly used functions to increase efficiency
- Intuitive menus that reduce set-up time and minimise training needs
- 72-hour trend display with graphical and numerical data to review patient progress
- Advanced alarm system with preset limits to alert caregivers to critical situations
- Serial output for data capture
- Connectivity to your electronic medical record system through the CARESCAPE Gateway server
PROCARE monitors provide comprehensive, portable monitoring solutions at the bedside. Each delivers a continuous flow of quality information to enhance clinical decision-making. Capable of monitoring adult, paediatric, and neonatal patients, these monitors are designed with advanced clinical measurement technologies, including proven GE algorithms, for accurate and reliable monitoring even in challenging conditions. Key capabilities include:
- GE EK-Pro* arrhythmia algorithm with multi-lead simultaneous ECG analysis to optimise the detection of arrhythmias and other cardiac events
- GE DINAMAP* SuperSTAT* NIBP for fast, comfortable, and highly accurate non-invasive blood pressure readings
- GE SpO2 for reliable, cost-effective oxygen saturation monitoring (Nellcor* OxiMax* SpO2 and Masimo* SET* SpO2 algorithms are optional)
- GE Datex-Ohmeda* compact CO2 sidestream respiratory monitoring with new-generation infrared technology