The single compartment warming cabinet is constructed with a 20 gauge stainless steel exterior casing and door with handle and hinges designed to withstand heavy usage. The cabinet is warmed using the patented Halo Heat® low-heat-density electrothermal cable array. The electrothermal cable is positioned in the floor and two sides of the warming cabinet, providing even heating of the interior chamber. The design and operational characteristics of the cabinet eliminates the need for a heat circulating fan.
The cabinet is equipped with one (1) ON/OFF power key with indicator light. The interior chamber temperature is regulated by an electronic control, with an adjustable temperature range of 90°F (32°C) minimum to 200°F (93°C) maximum. A built-in lock-out feature and a 24-hour auto mode are standard.
- 2.3 cu/ft interior capacity
- 90-200 F adjustable warming range
- Deluxe electronic control
- Glass door
- Heavy-duty construction and hardware
- Plastic-coated interior surfaces
- Rubber feet for countertop placement
- Full Wall Warming technology