DPM4 Parameter Tester is a highly accurate meter for testing a wide range of medical devices. Key features include its lightweight, compact size and battery operation.
The DPM4 is available in four models: 1H, 1G, 2H, and 2G. The DPM4-1G is the replacement for the popular, but now obsolete DPM3. Basic parameters cover pressure, vacuum, and temperature measurements (Models 1H and 1G). Gas flow, barometric pressure and humidity measurements are included in the enhanced Tester (Models 2H and 2G). The Tester is menu-driven and simple to operate. All functions are set from a 128 x 32 pixel graphical display
DPM4 is ideal for the testing done as part of preventive maintenance or repair processes whenever measurement of pressure, flow, or relative humidity is required.
- Palm size
- High accuracy
- Differential pressure, vacuum, and temperature measurements
- Multiple user-selectable units of measurement
- Simultaneous display of multiple parameter measurements
- Leak detection/leak-rate calculation
- RS232 for computer control
- Pressure measurements from -700 mmHg to +5000 mmHg range (applies to the 1G and 2G models only)
- Barometric-pressure, flow, and humidity measurements (applies to the 2G and 2H models only)