ZOLL AED Pro – One Tough Defibrillator. For One Tough Job.
Whether in hospital or in the field, the new ZOLL AED Pro® is designed to perform in any environment. The AED Pro provides the ruggedness, portability, and advanced functionality that professional rescuers and services require from an AED.
Designed with advanced capabilities, the ZOLL AED Pro supports Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Life Support professionals. A high-resolution LCD display allows responders to visualize a patient’s ECG while utilizing a 3-lead monitoring cable.
Unique to ZOLL AEDs is a real-time feedback mechanism, known as Real CPR HelpTM, which allows rescuers to see and hear how well they are performing the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR.
- Rugged and Durable: Rated IP55 for dust and water ingress. Passes the 1.5-meter drop test.
- Real CPR Help: Real-time feedback on the rate and depth of CPR chest compressions.
- See-Thru CPR: Filters CPR compression artifact, displaying underlying ECG rhythm, while minimizing the duration of pauses during CPR.
- Easily configured to local protocol or medical direction.
- Unrivaled battery compatibility: Both disposable and rechargeable battery pack options.
- Unmatched data transfer and storage capability with external USB memory stick.
- Manual mode for advance life support (ALS) caregivers.