The 6856 Waist-High Stand-On Scale is a heavy-duty, yet lightweight bariatric scale with a balanced design to make it easy to move.
The 6856 is engineered specifically for weighing obese and unsteady patients and features a 24″ (610mm) square, low-profile platform with non-skid surface and sturdy handrails with padded grips.
The digital indicator’s “hold” feature retains weight so you can attend to the patient first, then record the weight. Powered by your choice of either batteries or optional AC adapter, the 6856 also has an auto-off function to conserve energy.
Capacity: 800 lb x .2 lb / 360 kg x .1 kg
Platform Size: 24″ x 24″ / 610 mm x 610 mm
Shipping Weight: 85 lb / 39 kg
Power: AC adapter or 6 “AA” size alkaline batteries
Weight Display: 0.75″ high digits – LCD
- Highly accurate digital weight display with Body Mass Index
- Extra strength wrap-around tubular stainless steel handrails
- LCD weight display which can be read from either side of the platform
- Large heavy-duty rubber wheels and the scale tips back for easy transporting
- Skid-proof and soft, but durable black rubber mat