The medTester 5000C – a unique, fully automated electrical safety and biomedical performance inspection device for biomedical professionals and manufacturers. All the features you need from conventional manual analyzers are standard in the medTester 5000C and are available in a virtually unlimited number of possible configurations.
- Easy verification of biomedical equipment to manufacturer’s specifications
- Ten preprogrammed and five user-programmable test sequences
- Convenient transfer of equipment inventory and testing procedures from CMMS
- Module options to automate testing of most Fluke Biomedical testing devices
- Automatic storage of detailed test results for printing or transfer to CMMS
- Compliant with ANSI/AAMI (1993) and NFPA-99 (2005) standards
- 20-A device testing with GFCI protection
- Wedge hardware option for extended serial port use, optional PC-style keyboard and barcode scan gun.