The MAC 1600 system can be easily configured to meet the needs of nearly every practice. With quick assessment of the ECG signal quality, the availability of the GE Marquette* 12SL* ECG Analysis Program, and an easy connection to GE CS and MUSE* Information Systems, the new MAC 1600 couldn’t be smarter.
The MAC 1600 is part of GE’s legacy of innovation in ECG acquisition and analysis with a modern system designed with input from users around the world.
The MAC 1600 is designed to offer:
- Diagnostic confidence through the proven Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis Program that assists physicians in making appropriate diagnoses and treatment decisions for their patients
- Simplified workflow through connectivity with MUSE* and CS Information Systems. The MAC 1600’s usability and configuration modes include resting ECG, rhythm and arrhythmia
- Signal quality with the Marquette Hookup Advisor*. This exclusive GE algorithm goes beyond simple electrical checks to advise clinicians of poor waveform quality during the recording of ECGs.
- Scalability through a system that adapts to your needs and allows you to add exercise testing, with options for communication and ECG analysis, at any time
- Easy configuration as the MAC 1600 automatically captures 10-second ECGs with one-touch operation. Additionally, you can select the rhythm ECG mode to continuously review all 12 leads, or the arrhythmia mode for an extended review of arrhythmias or events.