The full featured Dash® 4000 monitor offers a 10.4-inch screen and is a comprehensive portable bedside monitoring solution. From presentation in the Emergency Department to surgery in the OR to recovery in the PACU, treatment in the ICU and transfer to the Stepdown unit, the Dash monitor is an exceptional choice for every point of care.
Dash 4000 Benefits of use:
- Lightweight and rugged for portability
- Advanced clinical parameters including 12SL* for simultaneous ECG monitoring, GE EK-Pro* for multi-lead arrhythmia analysis,
- ICG, mainstream and sidestream CO2 and GE DINAMAP* NIBP with SuperSTAT*
- Networking options include wired and wireless
- Up to 7 waveforms and up to 4 invasive pressures
- High resolution CRG trends for NICU monitoring
Innovative parameter technology
- GE EK-Pro four lead arrhythmia analysis: The GE EK-Pro* clinical algorithm provides advanced atrial fibrillation detection and alarming. Early and accurate identification of AFib may help prevent this arrhythmia from becoming chronic.
- GE 12SL simultaneous 12 lead ECG detection: The 12SL* algorithm provides improved P-wave detection, age and gender-specific interpretation and 12 lead buffer (if MUSE* is offline, up to 12 ECGs are stored).
- GE DINAMAP* SuperSTAT* blood pressure algorithm: The innovative GE DINAMAP SuperSTAT algorithm supports speed, comfort and artifact rejection for virtually all types of patients, including neonates with very low perfusion pressures, geriatrics and hyper/hypo tensive patients.
View more information about the GE Dash 5000 & Dash Family of Product by clicking these buttonsDash Family Product Information (1) Dash Family Product Information (2) Dash Family Product Information (3) Dash Family Product Specifications