Adaptability for every acuity.
The clinically advanced and highly configurable CARESCAPE* Monitor B850 helps you stay a step ahead with clinical tools that meet even the highest acuity patient needs. Designed with clinicians, for clinicians, it’s an easy-to-use system that fits how you work and handle patient data, offering flexibility, scalability and exceptional customization. Get the monitoring tools you need today, on a platform that’s designed for the future.
The CARESCAPE* Monitor B850 provides a dependable level of data continuity and integration across care areas.
- Meet even the highest acuity patient needs and help ensure reliable results at every stage of patient care.
- Customize the comprehensive set of parameters to integrate seamlessly and enable fast and accurate decision support.
- Innovative gas and respiratory monitoring
- Proven Marquette* ECG algorithm
- Unique Adequacy of Anesthesia Concept for tailored anesthesia
- Improve patient flow door-to-door while receiving the seamless data flow with CARESCAPE Gateway into HIS/EMR.
- View data and get clinical intelligence from multiple sources: lab results, medications, MUSE* cardiology information system data, telemetry and more.
- Connect to displays, printers, recording devices and other monitors for bed-to-bed viewing, or to data management software devices via a network.
- Increase clinical workflow efficiency by customizing alarms to match the procedure or patient needs.
- Easily train all staff experience levels on the intuitive user interface.
- Leverage your existing network and protect your long-term investment with scalability, flexibility and upgradability.
- Choose options for software, hardware, parameters and other capabilities to keep pace with technology without purchasing all new equipment.
Care Area Benefits For the NICU
- Specific NICU software package includes Profiles and Pages, allowing you to reconfigure quickly for patient acuity, type of use or clinical status.
- Event annotation allows you to differentiate events.
- Alarm limits are specified for NICU use, and can be silenced easily and routed to a network alarm, for a more peaceful environment.
- Alarm management tools like Automatic View on Alarm and network alarm management help to improve workflow when caring for babies.
- DINAMAP* NIBP algorithm specially tuned for premature physical characteristics.
- High-resolution CRG trends with 2-second viewing allow beat-to-beat evaluation of bradycardia and apnea events.
Care Area Benefits: For Cardiac/Intensive Care:
- EK-Pro arrhythmia monitoring uses four simultaneous leads for analysis, including atrial fibrillation detection and trending, to help maximize correct event detection and minimize false alarms.
- Continuous ST-segment monitoring of up to 12 leads and ST trend views enable you to detect clinically significant changes rapidly and intervene immediately.
- Continuous monitoring of QT/QTc prolongation helps you prevent life-threatening torsades de pointes events.
- Optional ACS mode provides higher sensivity 12SL* analysis for the detection of acute coronary syndrome in patients suspected of acute myocardial infarction or ischemia.
- Diagnostic quality of 12SL* analysis and automatic, initial interpretation, along with two-way integration to the MUSE* cardiology information system, enable fast, validated access to a patient’s 12SL history and serial comparison of cardiac status.
- Up to 72-hour parameter trends allow you to analyze changes in the patient’s status, as well as evaluate the treatment’s effectiveness.
- Innovative gas exchange and metabolics technologies, including Patient Spirometry, aid the clinician in optimizing the patient’s nutrition, work of breathing and ventilator settings in order to help the healing and weaning process.
Care Area Benefits: For the OR
- OR-dedicated software options to meet your specific monitoring needs.
- Hardware scalability with parameter modules and a variety of frame, display, and mounting options.
- Anesthesia Carestation* solution combines patient monitoring, anesthesia delivery, predictive drug modeling, perioperative imaging and EMR devices in a single, integrated system.
- Access to ECG database from pre-op to recovery, to assist in the early detection and treatment of potentially lethal cardiac problems.
- Unity Network* ID, when combined with the CARESCAPE* Monitor B850, allows you to connect to other vendors and selected devices, as well as send data to electronic medical records.
- Full OR monitoring, including Spirometry and gas information together with hemodynamic parameters and advanced Adequacy of Anesthesia information (Entropy and NMT measurements).