With the simplicity of one touch design all your sterilization and drying needs are fulfilled. The Tuttnauer EZ10 fully automatic autoclave will fill, sterilize, exhaust and dry at the touch of a button.
FORGET IT ONCE YOU SET IT
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- High efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
- Hepa filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable).
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, glassware and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be customized and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- Optional internal printer documents: date, time, temperature and pressure.
- 510k clearance for dental handpieces.
- Drain valve is located on the front,allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- International certifications
- 2 year parts and labor warranty.
- Unwrapped Instruments and Materials
- Wrapped Instruments and Porous Loads
- Drying continues the heat assisted drying process
Chamber Dimensions = 10″ x 19″ (254×475)
Chamber Volume = 6gal (23L)
Overall Dimensions = 21.5″x20″x14.4″ (545x510x365)
Standard Cassettes Capacity = 3 full and 3 half
Tray Dimensions (DxWxH) = 16.3″x6.7″x0.8″ (415x170x20)
No. of Trays = 4
Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time = Cold: 30 Min. Hot: 14 Min.
Voltage/Frequency = 120v 50/60Hz
Power/Current = 1400W 12A
Autoclave Weight = 95lbs (43kg)
Complies with strictest international standards and directives:
PED 97/23 MDD 93/42 ASME UL/EN 61010-1 FDA ISO 13485:2003 ISO 9001:2000